- Type: Education | Scientific Research
- Location: Port Sudan | Sudan
- Start Date: 1st of May 2021
- Concept: THEOCEANROAMER
- Development: Dr. Sheikheldin El Amin | THEOCEANROAMER
- Staffing: 5 Permanent | 5+ Volunteers
The Red Sea University's, Faculty of Marine Sciences & Fisheries; is the pillar of marine education, and scientific research in the wider region. Underfunded over the last 3 decades the facilities are in disrepair. The members of the faculty, do their utmost best, to make ends meet; however international support is direly needed, in the form of consulting, coaching, management, last but not least financial help. The faculty has an enormous potential, with your help to become a world leader in marine education, and scientific research, on the frontlines of Ocean warming.